People may try to play games with you and try to destroy you, and try to destroy your identity in an attempt to embarrass you or shame you but the reality is, is that they see something in you that they fear, something that they want to stop or else they wouldn't be trying to embarrass you.......... They want you gone, but they don't know why, they don't want to see you succeed but they don't know why ..........When it comes to God Tings your sword will pierce your own heart.
You better be careful with those people that bounce back from everything that was meant to destroy them. Those people are GOD'S PEOPLE and they are NOT TO BE PLAYED WITH OR USED.
1. Ecclesiastes 10:2 The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. A wise person chooses the right road; a fool takes the wrong one
2. Romans 2:12 For all who have sinned without the Law will also perish without the Law
3. Amos 5:24 But let justice roll down like waters, and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream
4. Proverbs 6:12-15 A worthless man, a wicked man, goes about with crooked speech, winks with his eyes, signals with his feet, points with his finger, with perverted heart devises evil, continually sowing discord; therefore calamity will come upon him suddenly; in a moment he will be broken beyond healing
5.Proverbs 21:30 There is no wisdom, no insight,
no plan that can succeed against
6. Matthew 3:10 The axe is already laid at the root of the trees; therefore every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.