When you are going through your trials and tribulations, it's always best to cling to God. Hold onto God and don't let go if you have God you have everything. Cling to God, pray, worship, study your bible and spend time with the Lord. The battle always belongs to the Lord, when people come against you they become an enemy of the Lord. The Lord is faithful to those who are righteous and do good, and he protects those who are blameless in his sight.
Anger and worry causes distress and gives the enemy an open door and a foothold into your life, instead of focusing on the negative focus on the positive and focus on doing good. Focus on praising the Lord, praying and living virtuously. Praise your way through the battle and you will be victorious. However while you are in the storm and in the wilderness it's important to live virtuously because you reap what you sow and God is watching everything you do. Instead of complaining start praising while you are waiting pray and praise him. It's about what you do in the storm.
The Definition of Virtuous in the Merriam Webster Dictionary
1a: having or exhibiting virtue
As Christians we really need to start being the example and stop looking like the rest of the world, which mean's being righteous and virtuous. Here are some scriptures on being righteous.
1. “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.” ~ Matthew 6:33
2. “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.” ~ Matthew 5:10
3. “Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all.” ~ Psalm 34:19
4. “The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he who wins souls is wise.” ~ Proverbs 11:30
5. “If you know that He is righteous, you know that everyone who practices righteousness is born of Him.” ~ 1 John 2:29
6. “But the path of the just is like the shining sun, that shines ever brighter unto the perfect day.” ~ Proverbs 4:18
7. A man is not established by wickedness, but the root of the righteous cannot be moved.” ~ Proverbs 12:3